Transportation Information for 2022-2023
Please read the information above and click the orange button to begin!
School Bus Top Safety Rules for Riding
- Always follow the instructions of the drivers and monitors and be respectful.
- All students are required to board and exit the bus at their designated bus stop in order for bus routes to remain on schedule--no exceptions
- No food or drinks and no eating, water bottles are the only exception.
- All students will follow MVISD student code of conduct guidelines. The school bus is an extension of the classroom.
- All students must be at the designated stop at least 5 minutes prior to their scheduled pick up time. The driver will make a complete stop at the designated bus stop on the regularly scheduled time. If there is no one visibly present, they will proceed to the next stop.
- If a student causes interior or exterior damage to a school bus, they will be held responsible for paying for damages and may lose their riding privileges.
- All students are required to go directly to their seats with their backpacks on their laps and face forward at all times—no exceptions.
- Standing up, moving from seat to seat and sticking any part of your body out of a window while the bus is in motion is a safety hazard and will not be tolerated.
- Yelling, use of profanity, inappropriate gestures, verbal threats, horseplay, or fighting will not be tolerated and will warrant a referral to your campus.
Bus Safety Diagram
Access the Ride360 app at the button above!