Medina Valley HS Registration
**Your enrollment application is not complete until you come in person for your appointment to bring us the required documentation.**
Please note: Your student will begin school the next school day immediately following your appointment.
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's vaccine record
- Withdrawal documents from previous school
- ID of parent / guardian (parent must be listed on child's birth certificate)
- Proof of residence (Light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyer's contract or new lease - must be in parent's name, current and signed within the past two months). Bill must be in parent's name, current, show usage and state service address matching student enrollment application. Expired or disconnection notices will not be accepted.
- Home school records
- Special education papers
- 504 records
- Speech education papers
- Legal documents
To order transcripts please fill out the online form. Transcript Request
**It is against FERPA to email ANY student records**
Please allow 2-3 business days for the graduate years of 1995-current & 2-3 weeks
for any graduates prior to 1995.
If you are a Texas TEA School, please TREx all record requests & incoming records (163908).
Effective August 1, 2023 the transcripts will be available for purchase only for all former student orders. Current Year Seniors will receive free transcripts from the Guidance department until August 1, 2023.
7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday