Current Families: Adding a 9th - 12th grade student for 2022-2023 School Year
There are three steps to the enrollment process for existing families.
1. First, you will log in to Skyward Family Access using your existing credentials here and submit an online application for your new student by clicking "Enroll a NEW Student to MVISD."
After you've submitted the online application, you will receive a confirmation stating the application has been successfully submitted.
2. Once you have completed the online application, you will schedule an appointment on our calendar here to visit our centralized Registration Center in person to bring us your required documents to complete the registration process. Please schedule one appointment per child. Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes per child for your appointment. **Please note, if your online application is not complete at the time of your appointment, your appointment will be canceled.**
3. Please bring your high school student with you to your appointment. Following registration, you will meet with high school administrators and counselors to discuss student's interests and course selections for the school year.
**Your enrollment application is not complete until you visit the Registration Center for your appointment to bring us the required documentation.**
Please note that the child's legal guardian must be the one to come to the Registration Center to submit the following documents:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's shot record
- Withdrawal documents from previous school
- ID of parent / guardian (parent must be listed on child's birth certificate)
- Proof of residence (Light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyer's contract or new lease - must be in parent's name, current and signed within the past two months). Bill must be in parent's name, current, show usage and state service address matching student enrollment application. Expired, past due or disconnection notices will not be accepted.
Documents we will take but are not required:
- Home school records
- Special education papers
- 504 records
- Speech education papers
- Legal documents
We are located next to the Medina Valley High School.
Our address is:
153 CR 483
La Coste, TX 78039
Our hours are:
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, closed 12:00 - 1:00 for lunch.
**Medina Valley ISD is NOT an open district.**