9th grade - 12th grade 2022-2023 School Year
- First, you will complete the online enrollment application here.
- Once you have completed the online application, you will schedule an appointment on our calendar here to visit our centralized Registration Center in person to bring us your required documents to complete the registration process. Please schedule one appointment per child. Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes per child for your appointment. **Please note, if your online application is not complete at the time of your appointment, your appointment will be canceled.**
- Please bring your high school student with you to your appointment. Following registration, you will meet with high school administrators and counselors to discuss student's interests and course selections for the school year.
**Your enrollment application is not complete until you visit the Registration Center for your appointment to bring us the required documentation.**
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's shot record
- Withdrawal documents from previous school
- ID of parent / guardian (parent must be listed on child's birth certificate)
- Proof of residence (Light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyer's contract or new lease - must be in parent's name, current and signed within the past two months). Bill must be in parent's name, current, show usage and state service address matching student enrollment application. Expired, past due or disconnection notices will not be accepted.
- Home school records
- Special education papers
- 504 records
- Speech education papers
- Legal documents
After you've completed the enrollment process, you will need to ensure you return to Skyward to complete the new school year forms and upload your proof of residency for each of your children. This is required each school year, including the first year you register. Please see the attached document for detailed instructions.
7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday, closed 12:00 - 1:00 pm for lunch
Select the campus link below to learn more: