Current Families: Adding a student, K - 8th grade
The following documents will be required in order to complete the registration process:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's shot record
- Withdrawal documents from previous school
- ID of parent / guardian (parent must be listed on child's birth certificate)
- Proof of residence (Light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyer's contract or new lease - must be in parent's name, current and signed within the past two months) Expired, past due or disconnection notices will not be accepted.
- Home school records
- Special education papers
- 504 records
- Speech education papers
- Legal documents
After you've completed the enrollment process, you will need to ensure you return to Skyward to complete the new school year forms and upload your proof of residency for each of your children. This is required each school year, including the first year you register. Please see the attached document for detailed instructions.