Returning Student Registration: 9th - 12th
If you have a student who has previously been enrolled with MVISD, but your family left for another district or homeschool and you are now returning, we welcome you back!
For returning high school students, there are two steps required before your student(s) can be re-enrolled.
1) Please visit our appointment calendar here to come visit us in person at our centralized Registration Center so we can get your student re-enrolled with Medina Valley. Please schedule one appointment per child. Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes per child for your appointment.
The following documents will be required in order to complete the re-enrollment process:
- ID of parent / guardian (parent must be listed on child's birth certificate)
- Current proof of residency (Light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyer's contract or new lease - must be in parent's name, current and signed within the past two months) Expired, past due or disconnection notices will not be accepted.
- Child's updated shot record
2) Once the re-enrollment process has been completed at the Registration Center, parent and student will go to the High School campus to meet with an Administrator. At this time, the Administrator will go over the rules and expectations for the campus. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions you may have. This step must be completed in order for your child to receive clearance to begin attending MVHS.
Upon re-enrollment with the district, your child will begin school the next school day.
We are located next to the Medina Valley High School.
Our address is:
153 CR 483
La Coste, TX 78039
Our hours are:
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, closed 12:00 - 1:00 for lunch.
**Medina Valley ISD is NOT an open district.**
Select the campus link below to learn more: