Pre-K / Headstart Registration
Pre-K Registration is done in person at the Higher Learning Center with a paper packet. Pre-K applications should not be added to Skyward.
Attention: MVISD does NOT offer a Pre-K program for 3-year-olds, and we are not an open district. To be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten in the 2021-2022 school year, students must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2021, and you must provide a valid proof of residence at the time of your application that shows you live in our district.
Please note that the child's legal guardian must be the one to come to the Registration Center to complete the Pre-K application and submit the following documents:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Child's immunization records
- ID of parent / guardian (picture ID must be current, no expired IDs will be accepted)
- Active military ID (if applicable)
- Proof of residence stating physical address and / or service address (light bill, water bill, property tax statement, new buyer's contract or new lease agreement - may not be more than two months old). Expired, past due or disconnection notices will not be accepted.
- Special Education Papers
- 504 Records
- Speech Education Papers
- Legal Documents
To make an appointment, click here.
Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes per child for your appointment.
Appointments are in person at the Higher Learning Center.
We are located next to the Medina Valley High School.
Our address is:
153 CR 483
La Coste, TX 78039
Our hours are:
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, closed 12:00 - 1:00 for lunch.
**Medina Valley ISD is NOT an open district.**