Our mission is to "Improve citizenship of all cadets by promoting Teamwork, Moral and Family Values, Ethics, Bearing and Behavior through Self-Discipline while using Good Judgement in Life."
As a member of the Cadet Corps, you work towards accomplishing this mission when you: Respect yourself, parent/guardians, property and others; are Responsible as a young adult in all you do - understanding you are accountable for your actions; Control yourself - your emotions, behavior, and any action or decision in a positive manner; know the Consequences of you actions based upon life expectations requiring the right decisions to be made; think of the Choices you make to reflect the person you desire to be.
Remember, you are always a cadet whether in uniform or not, at school, at home, or anywhere else.
- Reach 2,900 hours of community service, averaging of 16 hours per cadet April 10,2019
- Conduct 2 FOD Walks each semester and accomplised 6 service projects for the Verterans
- Have a 99% retention rate of cadets(based of PSR)
- Collaborate with 3 other school organizations and have a 75% participation rate in school community service
- Have 810% of cadets pass all core classes
- Have a 92% participation in at least one LDR/Team activity
Air Force JROTC Mission
The mission of AFJROTC is to develop citizens of charcter dedicated to serving their nation and community.
Air Force JROTC Goals
The goals of the program are to instill values of citizenship, service to the United States, personal responsibility, and a sense of accomplishment in high school.
Air Force JROTC Objectives
The objectives of AFJROTC are to educate and train high school cadets in citizenship; promote community service; instill responsibility, character, and self-discipline; and provide instruction in air and space fundamentals.