•  Pre-K Registration is done in person at the Higher Learning Center with a paper packet.  Pre-K applications should not be added to Skyward.

    Attention: MVISD does NOT offer a Pre-K program for 3 years old and we are not an open district
    To be eligible for Pre-Kindergarten in 2020-21, students must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2020. 

    Please be aware that we are following the CDC Guidelines. Social Distancing will be practiced. Only Parent/Legal Guardian will be allowed in the building and must be wearing a mask.  If CDC Guidelines are not followed you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. At the time of your appointment, you MUST bring in the listed documents below.  If any documents are missing you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. 

    Please note that the Legal Guardian must register the child

    • Child’s Birth Certificate
    • Child’s Social Security Card
    • ID of Parent/Guardian (Picture ID must be current, NO Expired ID’s will be accepted)
    • Child’s Immunization Records
    • Active Military ID (if applicable)
    • Proof of Residence (stating physical address and/or service address)
    • Light Bill, Water Bill, Property Tax Statement, New Buyers Contract or New Lease Agreement (may not be more than 2 months old)


    • Last Report Card

    If Applicable:

    • Special Education Papers

    • 504 Records

    • Speech Education Papers

    • Legal Documents

    Click here to make a Pre-K appointment.  Appointments are in person at the Higher Learning Center. 

    We are located next to the MV High School
    Higher Learning Center 
    153 CR 483
    LaCoste, TX 78039