Welcome. Come join us in celebrating the senior class of 2021!
Important Upcoming Dates:
● Senior PAW Awards and Scholarship Night - May 26th @ 6:00 PM
● Senior Walk/Car Give-Away - May 27th @ 9:00 AM
● Graduation Commencement (details above) - June 4th @ 8:00 PM
Dear Medina Valley ISD Senior and Family,
Medina Valley ISD is excited and proud to announce an update to our 2021 graduation ceremonies celebrating the Class of 2021 which is scheduled to be held in-person on June 4th @ 8:00PM. The ceremony will be a ticketed event. Due to decreasing cases of COVID-19, each graduate will receive ten (10) tickets. Information about securing tickets will be provided in a separate communication from the High School Campus. Additional details will be provided by the High School campus closer to the event. Great effort and planning are being invested into making this a special occasion for all graduates and their families. We look forward to recognizing our students in their caps and gowns at this important milestone. Details and dates are subject to change due to guidelines from the Texas Education Agency, Centers for Disease Control, the Governor’s office, as well as the Medina County Health Unit.
Commencement Details: Please contact the school should you have any questions or need additional information.
● Students must be in dress code (cap and gown) and decorating of hats will not be allowed.
● Graduation ticket pick-up and rehearsal date and details will come at a later date.
● Seating will begin at 6:30 PM. We will have four entrances for entering the stadium and we will not require health screening questionnaires for admission.
● We will not have assigned seating. However, during rehearsal we will notify the graduates of how they will be crossing the stage so that families can choose the best location to see their graduate.
● The ceremony will be live-streamed online (link will be provided through Medina Valley ISD Social Media).
● Details and dates are subject to change due to guidelines from the Texas Education Agency, Centers for Disease Control, the Governor’s office, as well as the Medina County Health Management Unit.
In the case of inclement weather, the graduation ceremony will be moved to June 5, 2021 at 10am. If the weather continues to be unfavorable for providing a safe and dry ceremony, it will then be moved to June 6, 2021 at 10am. We look forward to honoring the class of 2021! We thank you for your patience and support!
Medina Valley High School Administration
Senior Class Favorites
I began my academic journey at Potranco Elementary. My family moved out to Medina County from San Antonio in 2006, and that next year I attended the elementary as a kindergartner. From that point on, I was able to gain many memories and life lessons throughout my years from beginning school at the elementary, through middle school, and now finally as a high schooler about to graduate. Along the way, I managed to also pursue athletic accolades in both Football and Baseball. After high school, I hope to have an opportunity to continue my baseball career while obtaining a degree in Criminal Justice.
I am going to UTSA to study biology and potentially psychology. I am unsure about what career path I will follow in the future, but I hope to enter the medical and/or forensic field.